Monday 14 June 2010

Requests



In life you will allways get requests from people e.g "can you play jason miraz i'm yours?" and as my bezzles ben would reply: "I'm not a juke box". Why is it that as a human race we are so unwilling to do things for others. Think about it, if a parent asks you to do something, more often than not you have an excuse not to do it.





Now i'm not saying people aren't helpful becuse there's the scouts and the salvation army and shizzle, but really, half the time we just can't be asked. I mean how hard is it to help someone take in the washing from the line? How hard is it to just say yes?





So i'm putiing it to you that maybe next time someone asks you to do something, you stop, think and then give an answer because sometimes doing domething for someone can open many doors ...



And another thing, i bet that you would love help on loads of stuff in life ( I know I would) but I bet most of the time you are too scared to ask because you are afraid of the response! IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE!

So we have a problem here, people are too lazy to help others and therfore the people needing help don't ask. So it is up to you fellow bloggers (if you can be asked) to take up the challenge and actuerally help people. I'm taking up this challenge because I realised recenly how lazy I can be and how I need to help more at home.

dear god that sound philisofical. Maybe I should stop before I give you all a headache. Just have a little ponder about it and then enjoy your day.





Over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment